Beep
Beep
Beep
...
...
Ok, it's $14.57! (As cheerfully as I can muster)
Thank you,...
Have a good day!
*terrible 60's music*
...
...
...
Beep
Beep
Beep
Do you want a bag?
Ok, $11.53
Thank you,...
Have a great day!
...
...
...
This, my friends, is life.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Mines like...
RING
RING
RING
Hi, thanks for calling Zubs can I help you?
What size?
Would you like Ranch with that?
Okay, that will be 20 minutes. Can I get your name?
Thanks, buhbye!
*repeat continually and get yelled at every three calls or so*
Oh yeah? Well MINE'S like:
Hey, Joe.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
See ya, Joe.
Ironing clothes doesn't require much conversation.
"BYU Employment, what can I do for you?"
...
"No, I'm sorry, there are no jobs currently available at BYU."
...
"No, I'm sorry, there really isn't anything available, we aren't accepting any resumes or applications."
...
"Sir, I really do understand you are quite qualified, however, there are still no jobs available."
...
"Alright. I'm sorry you feel that way, I'll give your feedback to our director. Have a nice day."
Or not...
SIGHHHHH...
He he... I scrub toilets at 4 a.m. and I think I have more fun than any of you! Tee hee.
Conversations that early in the morning can be quite hilarious :D
Reams is dead with the regurgitating of 4th south. I walk around all day trying to find something to do, and probably take in like 200 dollars every day... it's terrible. And, I just figured out, the stereo is broken. No more 60's music! I must say, I'm heartbroken...
Taylor! You need visitors...
We're going to come and have a tea party at Reams someday.
Do you like princesses?
Hold on, girl! College is coming!
(I think that goes for most of us, eh?)
I love you Taylorbugg!
Post a Comment