Hilary's halo
Then, near the end, Shanna and I got in an EPIC light saber fight. I was blue, and Shanna was green. It was the greatest thing I have ever done. I'm fairly certain that I was a musketeer in another life. Glow sticks flying, being deadly wounded, and killing your opponent are wonderful sensations. I found out exactly why little boys love this so much, and I'm greatly sad that I never experienced it as a little girl. This will be repeated. :)
Here are the pictures of our reenactment:
We both died
Thank you Hilary, Michelle and Shanna for being my dummies and for your creative ideas! And thanks especially to Shanna, for being a worthy opponent.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS NEXT TIME!! I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. I'm glad you finally just did it though! The pictures are sweet though! I think we need to find real light sabers to do this with... :)
Post a Comment