Jarritos: a flavorful carbonated drink made in Mexico and sold in grocery stores nationwide.
Working at Reams I certainly sold hundreds of them, but I never bought one for myself--I had amazing self control thank you very much. So I had not yet had the pleasure of drinking this wonderful beverage until Monday. After stake FHE Phil invited us on a "Jarritos Run" and told us to bring 76 cents. I decided that 76 cents was an amount I could splurge. We made a Saturn caravan and snaked our way to the wonderful place called Lee's Marketplace.
Working at Reams I certainly sold hundreds of them, but I never bought one for myself--I had amazing self control thank you very much. So I had not yet had the pleasure of drinking this wonderful beverage until Monday. After stake FHE Phil invited us on a "Jarritos Run" and told us to bring 76 cents. I decided that 76 cents was an amount I could splurge. We made a Saturn caravan and snaked our way to the wonderful place called Lee's Marketplace.
Pineapple, Lime, Strawberry, Guava, Tutifruti, Fruit Punch... What to choose? It was a fierce battle between Lime and Strawberry, but Strawberry won out in the end.
My stomach has not handled carbonation in so long that it took me a very long time to drink, because it was super bubbly. It attempted to go up my nose once, and caused me to spill all over the sink. It's not quite an experience I recommend.
The bottles were irresistibly shaped, and so we took many pictures attempting to look drunk. In retrospect this may not have been the best of ideas, but it was sure fun. :)
Thank you Jarritos, for making my day. :)


1 comment:
Amen! Thank you very much! And thank you Taylor for not posting our drunk photos. ;)
Post a Comment