We woke bright and early to clouds and rain. In the morning it was only a light sprinkle--enough that Jess and I could do some yard work--but after a couple hours it started coming down hard. To our dismay the rain continued and our plans to go to the park had to be cancelled. The chalk will just have to wait. Mallory brought bandannas, so we had a fall back. She couldn't stay very long but we had just enough time.
You cannot imagine how much fun can be had with a camera, bandannas, and an old eyeliner pencil.
We became Apolo Anton Ohno. Soul patch and everything. Oooh yes.


4 comments:
LOL that is so funny.
All the pictures are on Facebook. :)
We had a blast. We love Ohno, and have been planning this forever.
This act truly was so simple! I didn't even realize. You can make your own fun out of just about anything! I'm glad that you, Mallory, and I are all still childish enough at heart to enjoy a silly thing like this. :)
If this were Facebook, I would 'Like' Jess' comment.
Post a Comment