I did it. Krystal, I did. :P I now have a blog and I am cool like the rest of you. :) I'll try to keep it up, but I am announcing the genesis of Taylor Anderson's Blog.
Way to go girl! I am proud of you! Now we just have to figure out how to hack on and list all of your deepest darkest (or colorful) secrets too! Love you!
I am a Utah State University student fighting to keep my head above water, but loving every minute! I love musicals, old movies, and jazz. I love swings, looking at stars, and tickling little children. I love Princess Belle! Someday I'll have a library just like her!
2 comments:
Hooray!
Way to go girl! I am proud of you! Now we just have to figure out how to hack on and list all of your deepest darkest (or colorful) secrets too! Love you!
Post a Comment