During the past couple weeks I've done some major shopping, and I'm feeling so much better. I've found a couple forks so I wont be eating with my hands, and I even have a pot for cooking ramen noodles! I think I'll survive now! Part of my panic has come from the fact that I am leaving on August 4 to go on a trip and I'll come home on August 19. School starts one week later, and I will have barely enough time to work up the courage for goodbyes and pack all my junk into a thimble. So I have to be completely ready to go before I leave. That's about one month. The only essentials that I am missing are sheets and towels. The rest I am sick of worrying about and will figure out once the 6 of us pool everything together. :) So I'm feeling better.
But are you ever completely ready? Ready to let go of everything and start something all by yourself? I could be further away, and I could know absolutely no one. But I'm still 2 1/2 hours away and I know virtually no one. That's lame. But my roomates sound amazing, and I have maybe 3 friends going. I hope and pray that I am outgoing enough to make new friends and make it fun. I'm such a worry wart.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll be there :)
It'll be more fun than you think it will.
I'm glad you found the forks...I'm still missing mine...can we share? ;)
I hope all goes well on your trip. You're going to have so much fun - it's the chance of a life time!
Best of luck finalizing everything before your trip. Honestly, I don't think there is ever a way to be completely ready for what comes next. I'm scared - I will admit it, but it will be FABULOUS!!! I'm glad I have you - and I don't even know you...YET! :)
Taylor, you are going to do so well!
Don't let the worries get to you. You really will top all, darling.
Know that we're praying for you, and we're all in this together! And please, keep us updated so we can play when you're in town, cutie!
Love you!!
Post a Comment