Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fantastic Facials on a Friday Night

I don't think boys will ever understand this. Wiping goo all over your face to clean it and/or relax? 

But it truly works. It feels so strange, especially when you make an attempt at smiling. The dandruff that falls off when you make funny faces is gross, but it's about then that you clean it off anyway. 

We all looked like ghosts, and had lots of fun playing with our wrinkles. Funny pictures are always a bonus. :)


Me, Shanna, Kaitlin, and Mallory showing off our forehead wrinkles

Why so serious?

Greatest picture! Shanna's wrinkles, Kaitlin's neck, Mallory's eyes, and my drunken stupor...

I haven't done this since I was 8 years old, but it was so fun! Easy, relaxing, and time well spent with good friends! This facial thing will need to be repeated. Thanks Mal and Kait!

1 comment:

kait said...

I love it I love it I love it I love it! You must DEFINITELY be coming over more because... that was just too dang fun. We definitely are talented in the awesome girls-night department. Thanks for posting this Taylor. I love you :)