Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jess and Bill

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Jess.

One fateful day in May she went to stake prayer sat next to  the love of her life--only she didn't know him yet. His name was Bill. After a night of games and other activities Bill gathered the courage and asked Jess on a date. And they had a blast. Little by little they got to know each other and they fell in love. For a year they dated and then at last they were married in the Logan Temple for all eternity.

So here's to you Jess.







GREAT friends! Melissa, Mallory, Rachel and Hilary

Rich 301 united! Kelsie, Michelle, Me, Mallory, and Rachel!

Two drop-dead-gorgeous girls!

It was a bit chilly in the shade!


A little sick of smiling?

I apologize for the horribleness of this picture, but
 I love their faces. :) So descriptive of them.



Hilary and Jess!

The lovely couple and Melissa--who
 is getting married herself in August!

Sisters, sisters! Jess and Fred [a.k.a Marie]

Little sister Valerie caught the bouquet!

Little girls excited about balloons....

...Hilary and Taylor excited about balloons.

The great escape!


Congrats you two. I wish you the best life has to offer!
-Tay

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ah. Thanks friend! You're so awesome!!! I love your pictures. Thank you for making sure our special day was documented. :)

And your e-mail...made me tear up. You're my best friend Tay. Thanks for choosing to share that "blog post" that didn't make the blog, with me anyway. :) It meant the world!