The day after the frosty wonder there were blue skies and everything was even more gorgeous! Suprisingly everything was still frosted, and so we went out on a Saturday and took pictures of campus again! The blue sky made everything so much prettier.
A completely frosted over bicycle!
I love this image with the blue sky in the background, and willow trees are always my favorite.
A beehive! Hidden in the leaves, but clearly visible in a sea of white!
And who can pass up a chance like this? You can't take pictures without breaking a few rules...
So that was our roommate adventure. Taking pictures on a bright, sunny, freezing day in Logan. A chance like this was too beautiful to pass up.

3 comments:
haha amen! rules are meant to be broken if you're behind a camera... kind of ironic that we would enjoy creating evidence against ourselves... my photography teacher says if we aren't getting yelled at and verbally abused by our subjects we aren't picking cool enough subjects...
Oh heavens - this post helped me to realize that I'm slackin'! I need to post my pics of that day too. Yours are so awesome! I love them!!!! Good day. ;)
I LOVE THE PHOTO OF THE BIKE!!!!!
Post a Comment