Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

The entire morning was spent in anticipation for the  little white envelope in today's mail, and Tyson was practically dying from suspense. He got it just minutes before my class and he hurried to call me and put me on speaker phone while he opened it. And he read:

The Edmonton Canada Mission--English Speaking
To report on: July 21

What a happy day! He's so very excited! He spent some time looking up where it was and finding out anything he could about it. He was slightly disappointed that he wasn't speaking a different language, but that just means he can be in the field quicker and not be encumbered by learning a language. I'm so excited for him!!! He leaves 5 days before my birthday, which is not so happy, but I shall overlook it. It's so great! He is going to do so much good!

And just so you know. I won. :)

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Don't you mean OUR birthday, Taylor?
Just kidding, that's super exciting! Canada, eh? That's excellent, so excellent. He might come back with a deep love of curling, hockey, and maple leaves.

Breanna said...

YAY!! You are the cutest EVER Taylor!! :D

Alex said...

WOW! :) thats so cool eh! :) haha... You'll have to tell him congrats for me! If I don't see him before then, I'll see him in the MTC, thats the day I report as well! :)

Jess said...

HAPPINESS IN ALL ITS FORMS!!!! CONGRATS TYSON!!! :)

But I must inform you that I am jealous. I want to go to Canada. I NEED to go to Canada. When Tyson gets home, he will be taking us on a return trip to Canada and he will be our guide. You better inform him of this. ;)