Friday, October 29, 2010

Homecoming Game

October 23, 2010--Utah State vs. Hawaii

Homecoming Game, I had to go! I haven't been to one all season, so it was definitely time. Hilary and I went, and then Shanna was joining us later.


We were super excited! We cheered, sang, whooped and hollered. Aggie Football games are the BEST! We have such a happy crowd. We watched the first touchdown (and, by the end, the ONLY touchdown) and watched as our team did really well.

At the end of the first quarter it began to rain. But we held true!


Halfway through the second quarter the wind began. So we donned the quilt. And Hilary told me a story about two Kwakiutls (kwah-kee-oo-tull) in a blanket. :)


When it finally became unbearable we left, and met Shanna on our way. We took a picture to prove she was there and then we ran across the street to our apartment and warmth. (As soon as we left the team stated doing horribly, the final score 45-7.)


Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and tomato soup later, life was dry and happy again. Add a cup of Hot Chocolate and happiness was complete.

1 comment:

E said...

Taylor- I love reading your blog entries! It looks like you and your roommates are having so much fun! :D P.S. The quakiutl story (or however you spell that) is so great! Have you seen the Great Race? If not, you must come watch it with me sometime! :)