Although I had an Anatomy test to study for I was coerced into going by my good friends Hilary and Chase, and so we spent several hours at American West Heritage Center cuddling furry animals and walking through mud. So worth it!
Chase brought a set of "wild west rags" for us to wear. They are large bandannas made of silk that the "real" cowboys use to keep themselves cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Putting them on was a challenge, but after we succeeded in that we looked like a pretty spiffy group.
Chase, Hilary, Me, and our new friends Sarah and Kelsey
And then, we saw the absolute cutest little frogs that you could buy as pets! So naturally Hilary and I bought one. His name is Cricket and he is an African Swimming Frog. He lives fully in the water and is about the size of my thumbnail. Touching him scares the tar out of me [I haven't done it yet] and changing his water is a huge ordeal. It was an impulse buy [can you argue with $3???] But we love him. :)




4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love it!
Oh my goodness!! ahhhhh I want to go hold baby animals! Fun :)
My brother won one of those frogs at a fair a few years ago. It lived for like... 4 years.
Don't tell me that Sarah. I really want it to die...
Post a Comment